- Cook Time: 1 Hour, 40 Minutes
- Yield: 12 Servings
Fruity banana bread that everyone will love!
- 1 ¼ c. Stevia Granulated White Sweetener
- ¼ c. melted unsalted butter
- ½ c. milk
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 tbsp. Cointreau
- 3 tbsp. spiced dark rum
- 2 c. mashed bananas and mango pieces
- 2 ¼ c. all purpose flour
- ½ tsp. each baking powder and baking soda
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spray with baking spray or grease a baking loaf pan.
- Combine in a mixing bowl the sugar, cream and butter.
- Combine eggs, milk, liquors and bananas, raisins and mango pieces.
- Add dry ingredients in another mixing bowl and carefully shake into butter mixture.
- Combine well, then pour the batter into loaf pan and bake at least 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool 25-30 minutes in pan.