- Cook Time: 58 Minutes
- Yield: 6 Servings
A tangy cranberry relish for any occasion
- 2 c. fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 tbsp. Stevia Granulated White Sweetener
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- ½ cut into 12 pieces small seedless orange
- Separate the ingredients and place in a food processor.
- Chop briefly until the cranberries are finely diced but not mushy and there are large pieces of orange in the mix.
- Moving everything to another container, cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving to allow the flavours to soak throughout.