- Cook Time: 3 Hours, 45 Minutes
- Yield: 8 Servings
Pumpkin pie a la Sugar Twin
- 2⁄3 c. Stevia Granulated White Sweetener
- ¼ c. sugartwin sucralose granulated white
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¾ tsp. ground ginger
- ¼ tsp. ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 12 oz. can low fat 2% evaporated milk
- 1 9 inch frozen unbaked deep dish pie shell
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine Sugar Twin Granulated, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves.
- In another large mixing bowl, beat the eggs while adding in the vanilla and the spice mixture.
- Using a saucepan, dissolve cornstarch in 3 tbsp of evaporated milk.
- Stir in the pumpkin pie mix until evenly mixed, also adding the evaporated milk.
- Mix thoroughly, then pour into a frozen deep-dish pie crust.
- Bake on a cooking sheet for 15 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit, then lower temperature to 350 degrees and bake another 45 minutes or until a fork comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool on a baking rack for 1-2 hours.
- Add whipped cream or serve with ice cream if desired.